Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Train's Pick of the Week:

RESCUE ME, the best TV show on broadcast television.

I know that most of the lodge minus myself and Dude haven’t watched it. I recommend that you netflix the first 3 seasons and DVR season 4. The fourth season starts tonight on FX at 10pm.

Trust me you won't be disappointed in the show. I don't need to say much about the show because it speaks for itself.

I own season 1 and 2 and would love to loan them out to any interested Lodge member.

PS: I wanted to give a quick shout out to MR. WIZARD. He passed away at the age of 89 today. For those who remember the kitchen scientist and his awsome experiments on Nickelodeon circa 1986 it's a sad day. I will always remember when he taught me how to build a home made Barometer.

4 Comments:

Blogger theDUKE said...

Get ready for a Wizard quiz.


What is like sleeve of wizard?

Wed Jun 13, 12:31:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Jimbo said...

I might give it a chance...and I'm a wizard failure...

Wed Jun 13, 12:49:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

The show is good... but the best show on broadcast TV? That's possible, although "network" TV is bad all around, so being the "best" of a load of crap. Okay, I'll give it that.

Wed Jun 13, 04:53:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Jimbo said...

how would you say it compares to something like "Night Court"?

Thu Jun 14, 08:40:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home