Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Top 5: Robert Goulet Edition

In honor of Robert Goulet, I present my top 5 favorite things that involved Robert Goulet. I'll be honest, it was a little harder to come up with 5 than I thought it would.

5. The G-Men From Hell -
Not a good movie at all, which is a shame, because I dug the comic book. Still Robert Goulet as a chronically misunderstood and depressed Satan is pretty damn funny.

4. You Don't Love Me Anymore
I admit, I'm a sucker for Weird Al. This video parody of Extreme's 'More Than Words' features Goulet.


3. Emerald Nuts
Just bizarre enough to be good.


2. Beetlejuice
Remember when Michael Keaton was funny? Good times...I love this movie.


1. The Coconut Bangers Ball
Classic Will Ferrell. Doesn't get better than the staring contest at the end. Pretty much the entire reason I did the list

5 Comments:

Blogger seatownshawn said...

I'm also a fan of the Naked Gun 2.5 appearance....good times.

Thu Nov 01, 08:02:00 AM PDT  
Blogger theDUKE said...

Emerald Nuts... golden.

Thu Nov 01, 09:11:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Casey said...

Wow...totally forgot about Naked Gun 2 1/2. Whenever I think about Naked Gun villians, I can never get past Ricardo Montoban.

Thu Nov 01, 09:19:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Goose said...

Will Ferrell as Bob Goulet....Classic

Thu Nov 01, 09:56:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, the SNL skit is a classic. But his stint on Conan was better than the actual skit... that's why I linked it under the Lodge header instead.

You smell that?... Lavender.

What's that Doc? Hahaha... you better watch your job, Johnny!

Thu Nov 01, 11:29:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home