Thursday, April 20, 2006

"It won't feel like Saturday's in the Fall...

...because I know the Huskies won't lose"

So this Saturday 04.22.06, in addition to 2.0 evening gathering, I'm trying to gather the troops for the Huskies Spring Game happening at 1245pm and for the very low price of free (how else am I going to get Dude and Train out?) Here's how it shapes up:

-Women's Soccer Scrimmage at 10am
-Volleyball Scrimmage at 10am
-Football Scrimmage at 12:45pm (autographs on field following game)
-Men's Tennis vs. Oregon at 2pm
-Softball vs. Oregon State at 2pm

Here's the Lodge's Itenerary (pending):

*Head down to the Dutchess at 11-ish or so and have a few tankards, then make the walk down to the Stadium to watch the complete lack of gamebreakers on the offensive end..

Let me know if anyone is interested.

15 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have to help some friends move in the morning and early afternoon. Then I have to attend a wedding at 3PM before heading back to Greenlake to prepare for Saturday Night All In poker night at my place. 6PM gametime, we'll start the first game when we get enough people.

Goose, once again the kids are welcome if you want to bring them.

Thu Apr 20, 11:30:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

So basically... I can't make the scrimmage. But I'll expect a full report on the how the Dawgs looked at poker night.

Thu Apr 20, 11:31:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Jimbo said...

thanks for eventually getting to a point...

Thu Apr 20, 11:33:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Goose said...

I think I will be attending the scrimmage. I'll bring the eldest Gossling with me.

As for that evening Joe, it is still up in the air.

Thu Apr 20, 11:46:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Goose said...

Who the hell is Vic Johanson???

Thu Apr 20, 11:50:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Jimbo said...

He's the player to be named later...

Thu Apr 20, 12:07:00 PM PDT  
Blogger seatownshawn said...

Wow...I hate to keep playin' the same card here....but I've got wedding stuff to do during the day....and somebody else's wedding event to attend on Saturday evening, so I'm out for both of these events. I look forward to the scouting report though.....

Thu Apr 20, 02:21:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Goose said...

I just noticed it was later.

Who the hell is Vic Johanson?

Thu Apr 20, 02:26:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Jimbo said...

I'm going to have 2.0 field this one...oh...and CTown...you suck...thanks for playing though...

Thu Apr 20, 02:39:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Train said...

Now I want to know who Vic is....

Thu Apr 20, 02:39:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Train said...

I am pretty much out the whole day... though the free admission is tempting.

Thu Apr 20, 02:56:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Jimbo said...

that phrase could summarize so much about you...so much...

Thu Apr 20, 03:03:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Train said...

So true and so sad....

Thu Apr 20, 03:21:00 PM PDT  
Blogger The Dude said...

I'll try and get the morgan street posse together for the game...I'm there...Dutch at 11 done...

Fri Apr 21, 08:22:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Train said...

I plan on being there... We will ahve the full Morgan Street Posse in tow.

Fri Apr 21, 10:11:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home