Monday, August 14, 2006

Offline Live Draft Tonight

The dawn of the 1st Annual Lodge Fantasy Football Draft has arrived. Make sure you update your lists with the latest news, so you come prepared... because it's gonna get heated up in the Lodge tonight. Does anybody have access to a dry-erase board we can use for the draft board? I can jack some dry-erase markers pretty easily, but taking a board home on the bus might look suspicious. Please comment on what you can bring to contribute to the draft tonight. Remember, attendance is mandatory. Jimbo has threatened life-time suspensions for any Lodge member not present. Soup, of course feeling Minnesota, is exempt.

See ya'll around 8PM. The Dude was pulling a Dude and saying he was going to be late because of a previous engagement. But let's hope Dude pulls his head out of his ass and shows some repect for the other Lodge members who aren't on Summer vacation and have to work in the early morn. I'm excited for the offline Live Draft!

9 Comments:

Blogger Jimbo said...

Man...I'm stoked for the 1st Live Draft...I have a small white board that has/currently been used for dart scoring...we'll need to get some supplies together to make sure it goes like big smooth...let this be the official final call for all Lodge members...they'll be no excuse for anyone not to attend...and Dude had best have his board together or Junior Seau is going to be his first pick...

Mon Aug 14, 01:14:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Casey said...

My RPG group can't get together tonight, so my Level 16 scout is going to be getting the day off.

...yes, I'm joking. And yes, I'll be there.

Mon Aug 14, 01:28:00 PM PDT  
Blogger theDUKE said...

Hmmm, i've compiled a few lists. I hope these will be sufficient. Since these seems to be big heat, I think we should also spice it up by having a Spock Market night. Khan!

Mon Aug 14, 01:34:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Jimbo said...

I was flipping channels this week and came across the "ST Market" on G4...simply put...f'n amazing...

Mon Aug 14, 01:40:00 PM PDT  
Blogger theDUKE said...

I might not be able to stay the whole time; so if 2.0 is willing to draft in good faith for me the later half of the night I would appreciate. (it's finals for me right now, you know college... it helps you make more money... at least thats what the rumors say...)

Mon Aug 14, 01:46:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just have your lists ready, Devo. You are showing up and posting as much today... big ups so far.

Mon Aug 14, 02:02:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Train said...

Yes, I will be there... if not to only make sure MCP attends.

MCP had a quailty rookie season in the PEMCO Fantasy Leauge.

Mon Aug 14, 02:38:00 PM PDT  
Blogger seatownshawn said...

I'm getting married in 5 days and I'll be there with my 6 pack of IPA suckas.

Mon Aug 14, 02:48:00 PM PDT  
Blogger The Dude said...

The only one I'll disrespect is you Joe!!!

Wed Aug 16, 12:00:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home