Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Poker anyone??


Walking down on the beach, Meghan and I came across the Celtic Swell. I told Meghan that Jimbo and I use to be regulars when Jim was a beach bum. So we look in the window and find out they have a poker night. There is no entry fee, but that is about as much as I know. So was thinking getting the group together, Lodge and their poker playin' ladies and having a classic night. So here is the break down. Celtic Swell down on Alki near the Alki Cafe. Let's meet around 8ish down there to get a table. I think the rest can take care of its self. So bring your poker face, bring some good conversation, and Casey, if you come out bring your comic book knowledge. I think it has a ton of upside and hey it's worth at least a try. So lets support the West Side and maybe bring on a new tradition for the Lodge.

9 Comments:

Blogger theDUKE said...

UMM, I'M 100% DOWN FOR THIS!?! Westsiders unite. What day does this happen?

Tue Aug 08, 11:08:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Train said...

yah, what nights we looking at? Will it infringe on Trivia night?

Tue Aug 08, 11:10:00 AM PDT  
Blogger The Dude said...

this happens on Thursday! Sorry, I forgot to mention that! Trivia nights won't be touched...

Tue Aug 08, 11:17:00 AM PDT  
Blogger theDUKE said...

Tuesday trivia was cool, i haven't had the chance to get back over there on that since the first night. Are you guys hitting that up too?

Tue Aug 08, 11:20:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have tonight free. Anybody down for Trivia?

Tue Aug 08, 12:29:00 PM PDT  
Blogger theDUKE said...

the lady is cooking for me this evening, i'll ask her if she's down for the later 8pm Celtic Jeopardy.

Tue Aug 08, 01:27:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Casey said...

I love this idea.

Tue Aug 08, 02:55:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Goose said...

I hope MCP will be able to break away from organizing his collection of Alien Vs Predator Action figures so that he can go.

Tue Aug 08, 03:14:00 PM PDT  
Blogger theDUKE said...

confirmation:lady agrees with trivia night this evening. we shall be there right around 8, if you so choose to attend we shall see you there. (pick a good team name if you're the first ones in)

Tue Aug 08, 03:23:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home