Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Where does evil come from?

I have to admit. I have loved the Hannibal Lecter Saga. I have read all the books. Seen all the movies. I was skeptical when they anounced that they would be making a Prequel (Hannibal rising) to the Prequel (Red Dragon). I liked some movies more than others. I have debated the merits of Manhunter vs Red Dragon. I hated the end of Hannibal (the book) and have read Silence of the Lambs and Red Dragon 4 or 5 times. For some reason I find myself enthralled with the saga so for Xmas I took on reading Hannibal Rising



I just finished the new Thomas Harris Novel and I have to say I am pretty stoked for the Febuary release. The book was dark and ominious. I was facinated with how a brilliant man becomes a monster. Im not sure how well the movie will translate. The books was obviously written for a Screenplay but you never know how it will turn out. Im anxious to see this on the big screen.

Here is the trailer. The movie will be out just in time for Valentines Day. A great movie to see with your loved one. Maybe a Bite to eat afterwards?

2 Comments:

Blogger theDUKE said...

should i be scared?

Wed Jan 10, 03:20:00 PM PST  
Blogger Goose said...

Not scared. But you may be a little disturbed...well more than normal

Thu Jan 11, 10:55:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home