Tuesday, February 27, 2007

What is Science?

I'm not exactly sure the answer to the headline question anymore after reading this story. I'm not sure if it was the concept of a remote-controlled pigeon or the 10 minutes of conceptualizing what I could do with a remote-controlled pigeon that bothered me more, but I'm fairly certain it was one of them.

Anyway...happy Dominican Republic Independence Day, without this day Big Papi, Poo-holes, Guerrero, Tejada, Pedro, Sosa and Manny would all be Haitian...

2 Comments:

Blogger theDUKE said...

I think the assassination attempt headline is a little exaggerated. Seriously, suicide bomber against a compound with a U.S. official? Thats like little kids with rocks against a tank.

The pigeon is just the tip of the iceberg in android/bionic soldiers of the future.

a la Ghost in the Shell

Tue Feb 27, 11:49:00 AM PST  
Blogger Jimbo said...

rocks against tanks is how it all begins my friend...same with remote-controlled pigeons...however I can see use for them come WW Z...stay tuned...

Tue Feb 27, 01:36:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home