Friday, December 07, 2007

Like PB&J or PB&R

I just wanted to move on from all the Ty talk this week, as I crawl back into my Husky Nation cave and face the realities of another 4 win season in 2008. Helping me move on is the pro Football team here in the Emerald City and their Qwest for their 4th (? I'm not looking this up just guessing, facts aren't important) consecutive NFC West Division Title.

I'm curious if they've thought about bringing in added WR depth to cover the final stretch before the playoffs...if so I think I might know of someone.



-half-rack of the 'beast' included with purchase of jersey

(taken from one of my new favorite daily sites: Straight Cash Homey)

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I had to look close to see if that picture was of me or not. But the non-blond hair made it official.

The KRob #81 Hawks Jersey is in my closet proudly hanging next to the also infamous Chmura #89 Pack Jersey. I've been keeping my eyes out for a OJ Jersey... and I might bid on this one on ebay. Although I am a little afraid that OJ will think I stole it from his "collection" and pull a gun on me or something.

Sun Dec 09, 12:25:00 AM PST  
Blogger Jimbo said...

the bidding on that one could get ugly...I would set my sights a little lower like Pacman Jones, Rae Carruth or Mike Vick...

Mon Dec 10, 09:22:00 AM PST  
Blogger Goose said...

Goota love a "Rae Carruth" pull first thing on a monday,

There was a good video on Youtube with Rae and OJ...gotta find it

Mon Dec 10, 09:53:00 AM PST  
Blogger Goose said...

Found it...see post above

Mon Dec 10, 09:55:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home