Monday, October 30, 2006

Alexander Still Out With Cursed Leg

Looks like my prediction that Shaun Alexander would be out until the STL game is going to hold true. Holmgren announced today that Alexander wouldn't be available for at least one more week since doctor's haven't cleared him to play. And the Madden Curse lives on...


And despite that report and the lack of stopping the run during the last 3 weeks, Train's Girl's favorite football player Senece Wallace looked pretty good during yesterday's game versus the Cheifs. Playing at Arrowhead is no easy task, and he played pretty well overall. It's at least something to smile about, right? Bueller? Well, that and watching USC get beatdown by the Beavers on Saturday with a die-hard USC alum at my side who was pretty much weeping after Booty's failed final drive... well, that was pretty sweet too.

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I realize I posted this after EOB yesterday... but you guys really don't have anything to say about the Hawks? USC upset?

Tue Oct 31, 09:29:00 AM PST  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love that Robert Pack's Hall of Fame Probability is .000% ... not good.

Tue Oct 31, 09:32:00 AM PST  
Blogger seatownshawn said...

I have plenty to comment on....which I did last night over a few pints.

I guess I just thought that your post was to give a "shout out" to yourself for correctly predicting the length of Shaun Alexander's injury. Try not to pull a muscle patting yourself on the back there big guy.....

Tue Oct 31, 09:43:00 AM PST  
Blogger Unknown said...

No, the post was mainly to link the report that the Hawks would be without there All-Pro RB another week, along with the surprising revelation of Wallace's solid play on Sunday. Plus, the Beavers beat the Trojans and nobody mentions it? What!?!

Tue Oct 31, 10:00:00 AM PST  
Blogger Train said...

Seatown, you going to TIVO some champs league games? I'm sure Jim gave you some great insight. Though I am sure it was all tainted with the smell of the Red Devil.

Tue Oct 31, 10:02:00 AM PST  
Blogger Train said...

And yes, this post was all about the 2.0... don't let it fool you and second don't let him fool you into letting him use your bano after a night of hooters wings.

Tue Oct 31, 10:03:00 AM PST  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't eat the hot-wings anymore... and thanks for continuing to bring that up. Classy.

Tue Oct 31, 10:12:00 AM PST  
Blogger Train said...

Ok, I’ll stop with the jokes Joe. I didn’t realize your self esteem was a sensitive as your stomach.

Tue Oct 31, 10:16:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll repeat CTown...the Hawk troubles were discussed in depth last night and we segue'd that into a quality Montlake discussion...am I happy that USC lost...actually no...it hurts the conference as a whole...and I'm still pissed off by the OSU game...or as I like to call it:

"When the Wheels Came Off..."

Tue Oct 31, 10:19:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home