Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Goose in the 802 (Vermont)




Gentlemen. Its the time of year when a Goose, Gander and Gosslings need to fly the coop for a little R&R. I will be gone for the next 9 days in a land of Maple syrup, Ben and Jerry's and the Vermont Lake Monsters Baseball. (Single A Affiliate of the Nationals)
I will not have internet connection and limited cell phone. I wish you all well for next week and will catch up soon with a Goose from the 802 post.
Until then......Take there words from Mr Steven Tyler to heart
There's somethin' wrong with the world today
The light bulb's gettin dim
There's meltdown in the sky
If you can judge a wise man
By the color of his skin
Then mister you're a better man than I.....
Livin' on the edge

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Signing in from Vermont and busting out Aerosmith lyrics like there's no tomorrow. Truly, there is only one Goose.

Shawn, can't wait to see you & Mel on Friday. Bring 5 bucks for poker.

Thu Jul 19, 01:01:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Jimbo said...

ouch...2.0 throwing down non-Lodge sanctioned gambling meetings between Lodge members...Goose...can I get a ruling on this?...one or two week suspension?

Thu Jul 19, 09:45:00 AM PDT  
Blogger theDUKE said...

enjoy your time goose and get sugared out on maple grade b.

Thu Jul 19, 09:55:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Goose said...

I will bring back an item from Vermont that will be suitable for the Lodge....

I do vote for a two week suspension, 1 week because I am gone and wontr be able to enjoy it, and a second week so I can call and mock him while he is on suspension...

2.0....the Ron Mexico of the Lodge

Thu Jul 19, 10:29:00 AM PDT  
Blogger seatownshawn said...

I think the poker game is open to anyone that may find themselves near Chelan......

Fri Jul 20, 12:41:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home