Monday, November 14, 2005

BLITZ...the League

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0009R1SRI/qid=1131978274/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/102-6376395-0532949?m=A3UN6WX5RRO2AG&s=toys


Could anyone have created a better game for our good freind Mr Train? I mean a league that adds the after game party into the mix?
Im wondering how much imformation LT game to the game. How much was actually home video of "A day in the life of LT"

"And dont smoke crack" (From the Waterboy)

When they create an NCAA version is there any other reason to play any other team besides Miami or Colorado? Imagine the recruiting trip footage. It will be like watching Girls Gone Wild 8.

Should make for interesting nights at the Lodge. (The new unoffical name for Jimmy's new abode)

Does Casa Goose need a nickname? Shall it be forever known as Casa Goose or does it need a good name like. "The Nest"

"Where you at?...Are you still at the Nest? Meet us at the Lodge at Oh-Six Hundy".

Joe. Put down the copy of Grooms Weekly and blog a little before I pull a Vince Vaughn Old School at your wedding.

I will say "Well, let me be the first to say congratulations to you man; you have one vagina for the rest of your life. Real smart man. ", and oh yes I will Karaoke Total Eclipse of the heart and drop FBombs in where needed.

Cause thats what Pals do.



1 Comments:

Blogger Jimbo said...

I saw this somewhere a couple a weeks ago and I'm glad you brought it to the table, I just hope they add the scene from "Any Given Sunday" where LT saws the Hummer in half w/ a chainsaw...greatest statement ever made by a D captain "I'm worth a millionare $'s"...Goose, as much as I like "The Nest", it'll be hard to drop the Casa tag, but this is definitely up for debate...Joe, your dangerously close to being dropped from the lineup only to be replaced by the monkey from "Every Which Way, but Loose," in fact...I'm placing a call this afternoon

Mon Nov 14, 10:29:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home