Thursday, March 08, 2007

"Ohhhh Whyyyy doooo youoooo givvvve meee the runnnn-arrrrround?"

I believe this story speaks for itself and to the reality that all former early 90's neo-hippies face when trying to go "clean". As hard as you push the Green livestyle, we know you secretly lust for a hopped-upped SUV loaded to the teeth with enough artillery to have yourself a good night in the South Bank.

>
I think we've finally found our canidate for the fully-armed Green Party Ticket for 2008. I think this might be the first canidate that can align both Red and Blue together and push this country in the right direction, High on BC Kind-Bud with night-vision binocs and a fully loaded Glock. As George Washington Duke would say:

"Only in America"

5 Comments:

Blogger theDUKE said...

Little known open-secret in mercenary circles: blues traveller is really an ex-CIA counter intelligance asset that has gone on the road for profit. Use of the being a travelling folk band is the perfect cover for eliminating "brush-fire" incidents throughout North America while at the same time giving contemporary adult music its smooth tones.

(also, how awesome was it that he had customized drawers and panels inside his vehicle!? eat that volkswagen.)

Thu Mar 08, 11:25:00 AM PST  
Blogger Jimbo said...

I wonder if that's going to be a new feature request on "Pimp My Ride"...

Yeah, my '87 Corolla was pretty happening, but after I got the custom pop-up sniper rifle drawer...all the shorties be wantn' a ride

Thu Mar 08, 11:39:00 AM PST  
Blogger theDUKE said...

you're so hip to today's youth jimbo. wow.

Jimmy - The Dope Youth Counselor

Thu Mar 08, 12:58:00 PM PST  
Blogger Jimbo said...

thanks...it's hard for me to take my finger off the pulse of the urban experience sometimes...but I try and practice balance...

Thu Mar 08, 01:07:00 PM PST  
Blogger Casey said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Thu Mar 08, 02:19:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home