Friday, April 27, 2007

The NFL Draft point chart



















Over the course of the weekend you may hear about this.

THE NFL DRAFT VALUE CHART (click for the chart)

Its a grade scale of the value of a draft pick. Most NFL GM's use this as a guidline to determine the value of a trade. As the Lodge Football guy, I thought I'd make sure you all had this for this weekends activities. The mock draft is still looking pretty good, although the Adrian Peterson Collarbone issue may force his value to drop. This throws the Brady Quinn pick around and totally blows my mock (Fill in whatever childish comment that you choose here)

Gentlemen. This ends my draft week postings. I will of course be providing a full draft review on Monday. Have a great weekend to all

4 Comments:

Blogger Train said...

Drumroll....

I've had my mock blown and let me tell you this... it's inhanced with a little ESB playing in the back ground

Fri Apr 27, 09:24:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Classy. You just won't drop that story, huh?

Fri Apr 27, 11:21:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Train said...

Would you?

Fri Apr 27, 11:33:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

No. You got me.

Fri Apr 27, 11:43:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home