Monday, July 23, 2007

Kwik E Mart - Seattle


DSC05706
Originally uploaded by duke it up



I went to the Bite of Seattle, but that wasn't the cool thing this weekend. Across the street from the Space Needle the local 7-11 was converted into a Kwik-E-Mart in promotion for the Simpsons movie. Its only one of 12 across the country to have been converted into a Kwik-E-Mart.


I bought some Buzz cola, but where's the Duff??? Also, why did the employees have to be Indian? The Squishee flavors also seemed to be asking for more.

The experience was fun and hopefully my attempt at the Springfield Lotto will bring the local comptroller to my door.





He wasn't happy with my exploiting him during his break. He wouldn't even let me bum a smoke!?




Maybe Aquaman can love a woman without gills?

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jimbo said...

Cartoon Guy looks a ton happier than disgruntled...Kwick-E-Mart smoking employee...nothing like playing to the cartoon stereotype's of America to make you feel good about ringing up slurpee's all day...

good investigation Duke...are man on the scene...

Mon Jul 23, 02:08:00 PM PDT  
Blogger theDUKE said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Mon Jul 23, 03:20:00 PM PDT  
Blogger theDUKE said...

Also, Buzz Cola tastes likes Pepsi. (Duff might taste like PBR+Bud.)

Mon Jul 23, 03:22:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the photos. Classic Devo. You are and probably always will be the most racist Filipino I know.

Mon Jul 23, 03:52:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home