Tuesday, October 25, 2005

We have a pulse


Sorry for the inactivity as of late, the Wi-Fi situation at 4831 has become the Brandon Lidge of wireless routers, I get about 2/3rds of a connection...to go with Mother Goose in announcements, it is slowly becoming official that I will be a homeowner(has better ring than condo-owner) as of 11.11.05...it's going to be a big move all the way up 2 blocks to the top of the hill...but that being said, we now have an official Casa on the Westside to roam about with a little more comfort than the aparment called a condo......please refer anyone you know that wants an aparment to me, we are still holding on to it and need renters, the bonus is the tv and sound system will be staying....enough self-promotions "moo-da-chains.org"...I'll be back later to get to some topics and get this blog fired up again....

2 Comments:

Blogger Goose said...

Jimmy. Let me know if you need help with the 2 block relocation effort

Nice Blog pic :)

Wed Oct 26, 06:17:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Jimbo said...

I thought you'd like that pic...the relocation effort should be friend-free this time, a) we've cut a lot of the pork out of our home furnishings b) we have movers this time, (other than myself and my mother-in-laws van)...so I appreciate the offer, but your help will be needed in helping with my many, many projects over the next couple of years...

Wed Oct 26, 07:20:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home