Monday, May 11, 2009

The New Big Red Machine

"We want to sell it to the American crowd. When the game flows, if you have a foul, it's just a foul and you just continue to play and play and play. That's a beautiful game to watch. That's what we're trying to sell. And today when something like this happens, it's frustrating."

...cont...what I've been told here is that I can't say too much in the interview about the refs. I could be suspended, but you can imagine what I think."
-Our Swedish Captain

I wonder if Tim Weyland is just as incompentant at TriNet Human Resources Outsourcing as he is on the pitch?


(Taken from an actual meeting at TriNet)

Big Boss Man: "So Tim, how are Q1 numbers looking like?"
Weyland: "Well BBM, it appears that we're showing a 4% growth in new business and 8% in revenue"
BBM: "Outstanding!!!!"
Weyland: "Oh wait...hold on...ummm...looks like that's actually a 25% decrease across the board"
Sigi Schmidt: (holds head in hands)



Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm surprised that Freddie kept his cool in the post match interviews. And what's with the Times not even mentioning the ghastly performance by the refs!?! I'm still pissed.

Mon May 11, 06:15:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Jimbo said...

did you read Kelly's piece?...I thought he summed it up fairly well

Mon May 11, 07:11:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was referring the the coverage that night online. The following day in the actual print copy of the paper did have good accurate coverage... but the online version was shite.

Sat May 16, 08:28:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home