Thursday, February 23, 2006

A day late and a dollar short

Here we are on the holiest of holy days. Yes its Chewbacca Thursday.
We live in a society today that uses the past to make up for a lack of creativity in the present. How many movies are made today based on TV shows of the past.

Well for lack of a good idea for a post this week, I am pulling from the past.

Here we go with That Guy Wednesday (Only its Thursday...I didnt have time to post this yesterday)

I give you Daniel Roebuck
Who?....Daniel Roebuck



Fans of Lost will know who he is when you see his face. But I remember him most from a little side role, as one of Tommy Lee Jones team in the Fugitive and US Marshalls




Lots of television roles. Lost, Matlock, Nash Bridges, Star Trek TNG, ER, and monk to name a few.
I pulled him up while looking at the cast of Rivers Edge. complete forgetting he played Samson 'John' Tollet.

I loved "That Guy Wednesday" and am lobbying hard for its return. In the mean time I can only do my best to honor its rich tradition.

And now to honor Thursdays tradition............

8 Comments:

Blogger Jimbo said...

How can I deny this kind of fan support...this is like bringing Family Guy back...I don't know if it'll be a regular column again...but, it shall return for a special engagement...

Thu Feb 23, 09:58:00 AM PST  
Blogger Goose said...

Big, BIG fan of "That guy wednesday"

Not a huge fan the the Friday comic spotlight however. I like the content. The Author is kind of an Ass.

Thu Feb 23, 10:16:00 AM PST  
Blogger seatownshawn said...

Nice....have you seen THAT GUY on the show "Oblivious"? It's a hidden camera show where he actually hands out cash to people if they answer certain questions right....but they obviously have no idea about it ahead of time? It can get pretty funny sometimes.

I am still somewhat new here, but I wil say that I am a fan of the Friday Comic Spotlight.....and I must say, that I love Joe. He is the man. So there you go...that makes one of us on Joe's side in the battle between good and evil. Is he an ass? Sometimes....maybe....but aren't we all?

Thu Feb 23, 10:31:00 AM PST  
Blogger Jimbo said...

2.0 has his own cheer squad now...

Thu Feb 23, 10:38:00 AM PST  
Blogger Train said...

I think in Sea-towns "I'm Joes Lodge draft pick" contract to agree with everything the 2.0 says. Cause 2.0 is an uber-Ass it's just part of his genetic makeup. We all just deal with it. If there was an Ass olympics Joe would win gold every four years.

Thu Feb 23, 10:42:00 AM PST  
Blogger Goose said...

Mark the date.

Feb 23rd 2006 10:42 AM. The 1st use of the term "ASS OLYMPICS" By Train.

This will be a term used often in the future, but Train used it here 1st.

Thu Feb 23, 10:50:00 AM PST  
Blogger Unknown said...

If there were an ass Olympics, I might turn into the next Jim Thorpe.

Thu Feb 23, 11:40:00 AM PST  
Blogger Goose said...

We should have a "THREAD KILLER" award. Its the comment at the end that kills the post and makes everyone move onto the next one.

Thu Feb 23, 01:02:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home